eles

eles

Saturday 22 October 2011

A Student's Letter

Here's a letter from a student who particpated in A Keep It Wild Workshop about Marine Debris:

     Thank you for teaching me about animals and the sea animals and plastic. I like the game with the marbles. I didn't know the animals got tied up. If we keep on dumping things on the lake and ocean, the albatross baby will die. I will try to not use too much plastic bottles. And I will not dump in the lakes and ocean.
     I like the part when we used the water and tested if the things float or not.  I saw a lot of pictures of Albatross babies that died from plastic. I feel sad. I learned a lot. I will tell people what I learned from you.
    From, Joshua.

If your class participated in a Keep It Wild workshop, send us a letter too. We'd love to hear what you liked and what you learned. And we'd love to know that you are going to tell other people how to help animals, just like Joshua did.

No comments:

Post a Comment